AT A GLANCE
- It is industry standard for the factory to make the appropriate deductions for the product type and fixing position.
- Always us a metal tape measure.
- Always write down your measurements width x drop, take care not to reverse them
- All measurements are required in millimeters.
- Measure every window, as they may have a slight variation that will affect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly.
- Check your windows for any obstacles that may impede the smooth operation of the blind which can include knobs, winders or handles. This will determine if a recess or facia fit is most suitable.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A RECESS MOUNT
A. Measure the width from inside the window frame from left side to right side. Measure at three width points top, middle and base. Use the smallest width measurement.
B. Measure the drop from the top of the inside recess to the base of the inside sill. Measure at 3 drop points left middle and right. Use the shortest measurement.
You will need a depth of 135mm for the blind to fit neatly inside the recess. Minimum depth required is 90mm, however your slats will protrude from the recess but will not detract from the products functionality nor aesthetics.
DO NOT MAKE ANY DEDUCTIONS TO YOUR MEASUREMENTS AS OUR FACTORY WILL DO THIS FOR YOU TO ENSURE PERFECT FIT BUDGET BLINDS ONLINE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR BLINDS THAT DO NOT FIT HAVING NOT FOLLOWEDTHE DETAILED MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED ON THIS SITE
LARGE WINDOW WITH SLIDING DOORS
These large windows require thoughtful choice of blinds to ensure ideal operation and function of the blinds and sliding doors. Generally a sliding door discourages a Recess fit and the most suitable option is a facia fit.
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE CONTACT BUDGET BLINDS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ON
1300 547 408