AT A GLANCE
- It is industry standard for the factory to make the appropriate deductions for the product type and fixing position
- Always us a metal tape measure
- Always write down your your measurements width x drop, take care not too reverse them
- All measurements are required in millimetres
- Measure every window, as they may have a slight variation that will effect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly
- Check your windows for any obstacles that may impede the smooth operation of the blind which can include knobs, winders or handles. This will determine if a recess or facia fit is most suitable.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A FACIA MOUNT
Measure from the outside edge of the architrave to the outside edge of the opposite architrave at three points - top,middle and base.
Use the largest width measurement.
Measure from the top of the architrave to the base of the architrave or floor.
Measure at three drop points.
If the blind is finishing at the base of the architrave , use the longest drop measurement. If the blind is going to the floor, use the shortest drop measurement.
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES ON 1300 547 408