AT A GLANCE
- It is industry standard for the factory to make the appropriate deductions for the product type and fixing position,
- Always us a metal tape measure,
- Always write down your measurements width x drop, take care not to reverse them,
- All measurements are required in millimeters,
- Measure every window, as they may have a slight variation that will affect your window furnishing from fitting perfectly,
- Check your windows for any obstacles that may impede the smooth operation of the blind which can include knobs, winders or handles. This will determine if a recess or facia fit is most suitable,
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A RECESS MOUNT
Measure the width from the inside of the window frame from left side to right. Measure at three width points top, middle and base of reveal
Use the smallest width measurement.
Measure from the top of the inside recess to the base of the inside sill.
Measure at three drop points and use the shortest drop measurement.
You need a depth of 30mm for the blind to fit neatly inside the recess.
DO NOT MAKE ANY DEDUCTIONS TO YOUR MEASUREMENTS AS OUR FACTORY WILL DO THIS FOR YOU TO ENSURE PERFECT FIT BUDGET BLINDS ONLINE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR BLINDS THAT DO NOT FIT HAVING NOT FOLLOWEDTHE DETAILED MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIED ON THIS SITE
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE CONTACT BUDGET BLINDS ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ON 1300 547 408