Venetian blinds come supplied with 2 installation brackets and centre brackets with larger sized blinds. Also supplied are 20mm self tapping screws for use when fixing to timber. Always handle your blind by the metal head rail.
- Place your valance to one side, this will be installed last.
- Identify the end brackets which will be marked L for left and R for Right.
- Space the centre support brackets out evenly making sure that no bracket is more than 900mm apart
- The brackets can be either side fixed or top fixed. Using 2 screws per bracket attach the brackets L and R to the appropriate corners of the inside recess using either side fixed or top fixed method.
- On larger blinds us the centre brackets provided to attach to the inside recess evenly spaced. The centre bracket may need to be offset to avoid interfering with ladder strings.
- Open front gates of bracket L and R. Slide the head rail box into the end brackets and close both of the gates until you hear a click to confirm fully closed.
- Attach the child safety device and ensure all cords are kept out of the reach of children.
- Install your valance using the clips provided and you blind is now fully installed correctly.